Days Turn Into Weeks & Weeks Turn Into Months...

Hola Comrades!

In my last blog I had mentioned that a blog a week was a bit much (for me to keep up with) I took a week off and well.. now it is May. Although, today's blog has the possibility to be a doozy!

So what I have I been doing other then hoping for spring? (It is May 1st and we have a fresh dusting of snow, so unacceptable) The few days that it reached the mid 60's I spent as much of the day as I could outside. April was my recoup, travel, de-stress, project wrap up, month.

Mousey demo has been finished at least on my end for some time. YAY!


Yes, those are neon inks and yes, that is a gold foil stamp! (totally awesome I know!)  Unfortunately, the printer messed up and did black stamp instead of gold so the print-house is fixing that on a rush since Margaret is leaving for London the 5th. Printers are really good a taking their time and messing things up. But, thankfully they are getting everything sorted out. I cannot wait to have a finished product in my hands! It was a pleasure working with Margaret she was game for anything and understood how awesome a gold stamp would be. I wish her the best and I am looking forward to working on future projects with her! 

O'day Equipment attended Minnesota petroleum convention and I did some trade show banners for them. The project was a little rushed (due to time it took to get files from third party associates and not get files from other third parties) and never doing anything that large and I made the mistake of working/starting in full document size in illustrator. So my computer hated me as well as Illustrator. Unfortunately, I was not 100% pleased with the final product but did the best with what I had. There were two jumbos (64"x 96") and four minis (24"x64"). 






Drunken Noodle was in need of updated take out menus. The first one was rushed on my part and I never got around to updating it. I simplified it to a single 8.5"x5.5" two sided full color card stock menu. Also made up some loyalty cards for them with a custom stamp it isn't that ground breaking so I won't bore you with it. Just go eat there and then you can see for yourself : )






I have been a slacker in regards to updating my website, if only it was a paid job.. I did however start working out (again)... that counts for something right? right. 


Wishing everyone the best!

Xx
Kiere

No comments:

Post a Comment