WHEH! I apoligize...

I have been put through the wringer over the past month and I will be the first to say that some items were put on the back burner in re-guards to protecting my sanity. So I am apologizing,

Dear blog readers, friends, family, website, blog, body, and bank account that I neglected,
I am sorry.

I was overwhelmed..

.. but now,

I am back!

So much has happened: hair cut, BFA Exhibit, birthday, graduation, storm, Black Swan, icy roads to Dickinson, Christmas, blizzard, New Years Eve, and blizzard. Sprinkles of sleeping, friends and good conversations along the way :)

After taking the Jung Personality Test I realized how I work best and how to nurture it like a small seed that I will water and grow into an awesome plant of graphic design and money will grow off it.. Mark my words it will!!!... I am digressing...  so the test, it told me that I was an ENTJ(extraversion, intuition, thinking, judgment (I personally like this description for myself ENTJ description.)). It makes me out to be pretty awesome in my own way... you could say I am one of the "rarest roses"(scary American pop culture reference) if you will. Take the test it is enjoyable... well maybe not, depends I guess...

Ok, BFA show was a success thank you to all that were able to make it to the exhibit! I loved hearing all your comments and well wishes. Some of the work is currently being entered into some design competitions and I will be keeping my fingers crossed. I will let you know how it ends up...
Completed Ammo Boxes (front)
Ammo packaging (Back)
There were people who were really interested in some of the prints and I will be talking with Nate about licensing and rights of the photos. If you are interesting in any feel free to shoot me an e-mail.
Marketing Photo (Photography by Nathan Cote)

Marketing Photo (Photography by Nathan Cote)



Exhibit

Zombie Outbreak Station and camp posters.

I have made a lot of resolutions for this new year, I am currently in the process of updating my website, getting healthy, blogging more, and making myself a schedule so I can stay on task. That is probably the hardest thing about freelancing, keeping myself motivated when I am the one in charge.. I have a lot of work that I need to add to my website and I will blog about some of the work that I put on the website. From my reading self promotion is key when working for yourself so I am going to do my best. I have been writing many a lists about upcoming blogs and personal goals. Lists tend to keep me on task and it is fun crossing things off when finished!

So Happy New Year people!
I hope you had a good one :)
Mine was acceptable but 2011 is going to blow 2010 away people!

LET GET PUMPED UP!!! 

I will write soon!
Xx
Kiere


2 comments:

  1. Your BFA show was more than a success but I'm not sure if there's a word for that? You are very determined to create your vision exactly how you see it and this showed in the professional feel of each item in your show. Congrats on the show and graduating- I can wait to see what you do next!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aww thanks Natalie! Congrats yourself on graduation!

    ReplyDelete