Resolutions

Well it is that time of year again to make resolutions, that generally last for a couple of weeks, or months if you are lucky.

What was I thinking I needed to make resolutions about, you ask? Well, many things so many things it makes my anxiety act up a little so I thought about it for a while. Eventually I picked out what I thought were the most important three that I needed to do. Three should be a good number to handle since this is for the greater good of my life. right?.. right.

1. Finish Projects- I think this happens often but in a bad economy competition always gets tougher. The people who are getting the jobs are people that ideal candidates for specific jobs. I find in my work if I am not putting enough time in it shows in my work. In graphic design or any artistic field is a work really ever done in the artists eyes. There is always something that can be improved. It may be just a small detail but noticeable to people with some knowledge of the subject. This is turning into a rant what I need to say is I have multiple projects, tasks, correspondence, and even goals that I have started but never took the time to finish properly. Including this blog, my website, and portfolio. Very important things if I expect to get an internship after by BFA show. But as you can see I'm writing in my blog so I am attempting to work on this resolution, they say if you right stuff down you are more likely to get them done.

2. Eat healthier, I think everyone has this as a resultion. I am going to follow through, and go to the gym.

3. Have the best BFA show ever. Since I am finally finishing school I'm in what will be the best semester of my life. The semester when the only class I'm taking is design. No papers, no tests, no lectures just design. The project is Zombie Defense Camp it is a camp where one can train for the zombie appocolypse. I get to do everything from designing the camp to direct mailers. It will be great.

So those those are my three goals I have a bad feeling about 2 but only at the expense of 1 and 3 I guess only time will tell. Trust me there will be more to come about ZDC and how everything is going. For now I'm off to organize with tasks with my things program.

No comments:

Post a Comment