workspace part 2

In my quest to have an ergonomic workspace I did receive my chair. It isn't exactly everything that I had hoped but I've been finding that the things that are exactly what I want are very expensive. Sadly this happens with pretty much everything from clothes to food. If only we could do things on a barter system.  But back to my workspace.

Since I last wrote on black Friday I found a 28' HannsG monitor at a steal, but I am still trying to get the color calibration right. I could have spent 9 times as much for an apple cinema display but again I'm a college student trying to make due with what I have. I will find a way to get it calibrated correctly if kills me.


The chair, is comfortable but not as ergonomic as I had hoped. (or should I say it said in the description) I don't have full tilt control of the seat. The step up model with the complete control is the one I should have purchased but it was alas out of my budget. But if I would have waited till the black Friday deals it would have been in my budget but when you need a chair you need a chair.

So when looking at ergo chairs make sure it has three levers on the bottom not one. I learned this is the key when looking at chairs. Again something I learned in hindsight. So if looking for a chair this is the one you should be looking at. 



see three levers on the side :)

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the research. I need an ergonomic chair badly--I will take your advice!

    ReplyDelete